Monday, June 9, 2008

Garage Saling

I don't know about everyone else but I love going to garage sales.  I used to do it all the time back in high school.  I picked up some of the ugliest outfits imaginable.  My favorite outfit was a three piece denim suit, which I bought for a dollar and found two dollars in the pocket.  Well I went out junk hunting again this Saturday and found a couple of impressive pieces of junk.  




I found these two gems at the end of the hunt. How anyone could get rid of these two awesome whiskey decanters is beyond me. Now all I need to do is develop a taste for whiskey, which currently makes me gag.

I also bought a huge belt buckle for only fifty cents. On it are two cowboys lassoing a steer, which is the most redneck thing I think I've ever seen. I'd post a picture of it but I left it in my car and it is raining pretty hard right now.

1 comment:

Dav said...

um, those look pretty scary man. lucky I don't really drink whisky