Sunday, May 25, 2008

First post

Well this is my first attempt at a blog.  My hope is that I don't lose interest in it and abandon it after a few weeks like I do with so many of my other projects.  I really think that I need to hire an assistant.  About a year ago a coworker and I were contemplating getting one because we had so many good ideas, but we were blessed with an amazing amount of laziness.  Oh well, I guess what I want to put on this blog are just some of my ramblings about work, current events, and the internets.

1 comment:

Dav said...

Dude, its great to see you've taken an interest in posting stuff to a blog. If you can keep up the steam, you'll soon realize that the blog is a great place to express yourself in more ways then one.

congrats on the blog!

And yes, this bus DOES go to the mall!